Buying a property in the United States provides its owner not only the possibility of personal residence, but also opens up additional opportunities for obtaining a guaranteed income. There are quite a few ways to make money on real estate. It is a stable and established market in which profits are made when buying and selling apartments and houses.
Particularly attractive for investors and one of the most profitable and promising areas in this segment is the purchase of real estate in the United States for the purpose of renting it out.
Why is growing interest in investing in US real estate
Research confirmed the growth of successful transactions in real estate and revealed patterns:
- Last year, about 37% of housing was acquired not to improve personal conditions, but to generate additional income due to its subsequent lease or resale.
- Investors invest money in the cheapest housing, and then rent out, thus not only protecting their savings, but also turning them into an additional income item.
- Independent retirees wish to receive an increase to their pension by investing their earned money.
- Economic immigration is growing, foreigners are seeking to obtain US citizenship for the whole family.
- Despite the rise in prices and rates on mortgage loans, the number of offers has recently increased by 2.4%, while sales have risen by 3.3%.
What is the dynamics of US real estate prices in recent years
Positive dynamics, which is typical for rental housing, confirms that investing money in US real estate is profitable right now.
Investors are using this situation and are already making a profit on their investments in US real estate, because such a take-off is not accidental, it signals a healthy and fruitful opportunity to protect your investments. Experts believe that 2019 begins the most profitable period for investment in the US housing stock, the expected payback rate (ROI) from 30 to 40%. They predict that by the end of this year, up to 6.5 million apartments and houses will be sold, successful transactions in this area will continue until 2024.
What are the best cities to buy real estate?
Charts and tables with price indices for cities show a very positive picture for investors. Actively in demand is housing in such cities: Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Denver, Dallas, South Florida, Palm Beach and New York.
In order to invest in US real estate, you need a reliable and experienced partner who can give detailed advice, will be able to find a great option for the transaction, will carry out an inspection of the property in the US and issue the transaction.
As a rule, the future investor has a number of questions:
- Which states offer the best employment prospects?
- Where are the lowest taxes?
- Where is the best business climate?
- What type of investment to choose:
- Active, where the sale, purchase, rental are carried out independently.
- Passive, in this embodiment, management and distribution of investments is entrusted to the company.
Picture Credit: kalhh