Many tourists prefer to travel to different countries not to stay in a hotel but to rent an apartment, a house or a villa. In Florida this service is also in demand among tourists. The fact is that living in hotels is not always beneficial: if you travel a large company, it is much more practical to rent a villa or spacious apartments. So you can enjoy home comfort and experience the indescribable pleasure of relaxing in Florida.
However, not only inexpensive apartments are popular with tourists. Also quite popular are the chic villas. In such mansions you can easily feel like a real celebrity – a number of well-known neighbors, the territory has all the amenities from the pool to the tennis court.
Most often, landlords work in tandem with real estate professionals. Rent an apartment or a house in the US alone is not easy. For the American, the security of his money and home is the most important thing. Therefore, it is better to immediately negotiate with a realtor and conclude a contract for the selection of options. A common practice is to deposit (pledge), sometimes (for long-term lease) it is 2-3 months of rent, and sometimes (for short-term rent) it can be nominal. But Americans consider even such a deposit a guarantee of solvency.
Before signing a contract, it’s worth to ask your agent about the bills. It is difficult to understand in this, especially if you do not speak the language. The agent should tell you about what else you will pay in addition to renting. Perhaps it is a fee for parking, maintenance or removal / disposal of garbage, utilities.
There are some tips when choosing a house for rent:
1. If possible, decide on the area of residence or at least the points to which you would like to be as close as possible.
2. Contact the real estate agency and voice your wishes. Make a clear description of what you want: the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, storeys, whether furniture is needed. Also inform the realtor of your desire to be near the sea or in the business part of the city.
3. It is necessary to understand how much you are willing to allocate from your budget for rent.
4. The landlord will certainly take a deposit for renting a house or apartment, which will be returned to you after the lease expires, if no material damage was caused.
5. Be prepared that you will have to clean the premises yourself, unlike the hotel, or pay it in addition according to a pre-agreed schedule.
Image credit: quinntheislander